DUCHESNE--Cowboy Christmas in Duchesne celebrated its 4th year over the weekend, with over 55 vendors selling seasonal decor, sweets, soaps and other holiday treats.
“Everything you can imagine, we had it here” said event organizer, Jeanne Dumas.
A rodeo has also been held in conjunction with the craft fair for the last 2 years. The rodeo is produced by C/J Rodeo Co. and many contestants are locals.
“We’re growing, we got more contestants this year. I think if they (the community) would get behind us and support us, it’d really help” said Chris O’Driscoll, with C/J Rodeo Co.
To follow along with the event and get notification about it next year, follow Duchesne Cowboy Christmas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/duchesnecowboychristmas/
- Possible Shelter-In-Place order coming to Utah?
- First Uintah County COVID-19 case visited Salt Lake County before diagnosis
- TriCounty Health Announces First COVID-19 Case
- Area schools adjust graduation plans due to COVID-19
- Charity stand helps needy families amid crisis
- Interviews to fill Uintah School Board vacancy postponed
- Health Official asks public to put a stop to the rumor mill
- Uintah Basin braces for Coronavirus
- Schools expect to close for two more weeks
- Gov. Gary Herbert announces dismissal of K-12 schools and technical colleges until May 1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.