A special graveside service honored the memory of Det. Kevin Orr of the Uintah County Sheriff's Office who lost his life in the line of duty 13 years ago.
- Possible Shelter-In-Place order coming to Utah?
- First Uintah County COVID-19 case visited Salt Lake County before diagnosis
- TriCounty Health Announces First COVID-19 Case
- Area schools adjust graduation plans due to COVID-19
- Charity stand helps needy families amid crisis
- Interviews to fill Uintah School Board vacancy postponed
- Health Official asks public to put a stop to the rumor mill
- Uintah Basin braces for Coronavirus
- Schools expect to close for two more weeks
- Gov. Gary Herbert announces dismissal of K-12 schools and technical colleges until May 1
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.