The Utah Department of Transportation will be continuing construction on roadways this summer. Region Communication Manager Geoff Dupaix said that there are 2 projects in particular that will impact travel in the basin. Both projects will take place on Highway 40; one in Gusher and the other by Strawberry Reservoir.
Numerous other small projects will take place to increase the longevity of the roadways with minimal impact on travel.
Schedules for UDOT projects can be found at udot.utah.gov , in the UDOT app, by signing up for email updates, or by calling a UDOT hotline.
- Vernal parade cancellation
- Report of possible gunshot at Uintah High School prompts extra patrol
- Shooting suspect in police custody after canine deployed
- Rollover crash south of Fort Duchesne leaves 1 dead, 1 injured
- Colorado man rescued from cliff near Jones Hole
- BHI building to be purchased by Uintah School District
- Travel Advisory amended by TriCounty
- Reports of shots fired in Naples Monday morning
- Dream of summer by planning your ideal outdoor space
- Roosevelt City offers grant for local businesses