On this episode of the Channel V6 Podcast we bring Cyndie Mattinson, Epidemiology Coordinator with TriCounty Health Department and Jeremy Raymond, Emergency Management Director with Uintah County on to answer questions and discuss the Coronavirus and the current response in the Uintah Basin.
For questions or comments email us at email@example.com
This episode is sponsored by Jiffy Pawn.
- Public health order issued by TriCounty Health
- Area schools adjust graduation plans due to COVID-19
- First Uintah County COVID-19 case visited Salt Lake County before diagnosis
- STRATA Networks postpones community events
- Possible Shelter-In-Place order coming to Utah?
- Uintah Basin braces for Coronavirus
- TriCounty Health Announces First COVID-19 Case
- Man in custody after officer-involved critical incident in Vernal
- Charity stand helps needy families amid crisis
- Health Official asks public to put a stop to the rumor mill
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.